Great news, GetUpsiders! We’ve partnered with Carlie C’s IGA and right now you can earn up to $20 cash back on your groceries. Just another way you can save on what you need & spend on what you love.
Carlie C’s opened in 1961 with just one store in Dunn, North Carolina. When Mack McLamb took over from his parents, he built up the business and opened 25 stores from Durham to Fayetteville. They’ve become famous for baked goods that taste like home (check out the nine-layer chocolate cake), signature produce, fresh cut meats on site, and a friendly, helpful staff.
Why did Carlie C's join GetUpside?
“Our customers are our top priority and the heart of our business. This partnership with GetUpside helps to bring our shoppers more value every time they visit a Carlie C’s location by allowing them to earn cash back on their everyday purchases. Between introducing us to new customers and giving Carlie C’s shoppers more value for their dollar, there’s a lot to be excited about.”
— Mack McLamb, President of Carlie C’s IGA
How it works
After you’ve downloaded the GetUpside app,
1. Claim your offer on groceries at Carlie C’s,
2. Shop until you drop
3. Pay as usual with a credit or debit card (sorry, no cash!)
4. Snap pictures of your receipt & upload
That’s it! You’ll earn cash back in the app, and you can cash out anytime via PayPal, gift card, or check.
Avoid some of the most common mistakes and earn with ease! Make sure you:
- Pay with a credit or debit card—no cash!
- Snap clear pictures of the entire receipt. No need to stand on a chair to get everything in one snap; just press the “+” sign to take multiple pictures.
- Spend more than the minimum. Check the app for details about the amount.
One app, one tap, earn cash back on everything
Users have earned tens of millions of dollars on things they’re buying anyway—up to 25¢/gal on gas, 35% cashback at restaurants, and 15% cashback on groceries. Our hope is that by giving you more value for every dollar, GetUpside helps to make every day more rewarding.