About the Job:
Our small but mighty People Team is growing alongside the rest of the company, and we’re looking for an in-house Senior Recruiter to join us! In this fast-paced and highly-consultative role, you'll partner with the business, working side by side with our hiring managers to find and hire the best possible folks for non-technical roles across various departments. You’ll lead the hiring process from role kickoff to offer while working with the Head of People to continuously iterate and optimize our process, tools, and candidate experience.
- Own, lead and drive the full life-cycle recruiting process, from sourcing to closing. Our team is small, so there's a lot of opportunity to make your mark in how you do that.
- Cultivate, create and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers, candidates, team members, and cross-functional team members.
- Proactively source a diverse pool of candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a strong network through market research, community building, and ongoing relationship management for short- and long-term opportunities for a variety of positions.
- Communicate, advise, and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends, and the health of the candidate pipeline to the hiring managers and People Team leadership.
What do you need:
- Experience & Passion. You thoroughly enjoy full-lifecycle recruiting and have been doing it for at least 6 years, using an ATS (we use Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter, while operating in a Mac environment, using GSuite products and Slack.
- Sourcing chops. Most of our hires are from sourcing efforts, which is a huge badge of honor! Experience engaging and converting diverse prospects through LinkedIn Recruiter, events, and other creative sourcing channels is super important.
- An eye for details. You spotted the wrong company name in that cover letter in no time flat and didn’t miss a beat when gathering important candidate data during your intake call. Nothing gets by you.
- Results-oriented. Let’s be honest, recruiting is a wild ride every single day of the week, no matter where you work. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and know exactly how to prioritize when balancing many different projects and timelines, you'll do great on this team!
- Creativity and Curiosity. You think outside of the box and come up with creative strategies to find great matches. You love learning and you thrive on digging in.
- Teamwork mentality. We really like each other! And not because we’re exactly the same (because we’re not), but because we bring a positive attitude to work every day, hold ourselves accountable to our values, and want to be part of a great team. If you have a passion for creating and sustaining a positive company culture and contributing to GetUpside's reputation and success, we want to hear from you.
The fine print:
- GetUpside employees are currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it's safe to return to the office, this role will sit full-time at our Washington, D.C. headquarters. Relocation to the D.C. area is not provided.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.