GetUpside is a retail technology company that uses personalized cashback promotions to bring shoppers more value and proven profit to brick and mortar businesses. As millions of shoppers earn 2 to 3 times more cashback with GetUpside than any other product, businesses nationwide earn more profit without changing their business models. Many other brands use the GetUpside Partner Platform to power their own app experiences, leaning on GetUpside’s proven methodology to help shoppers and businesses do better. GetUpside is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has driven hundreds of millions of dollars back into our local communities nationwide.
Meet The Team:
GetUpside is building our Professional Services Team, aimed at delivering product and implementation expertise to our partners. In this player/coach role, you'll own the successful integration of GetUpside products and APIs; guiding our external partners through strategic and technical facets of product implementation by engaging with executives of large enterprises and geographically-dispersed multi-functional teams. We're looking for someone who's ready to take their previous experience in API integration, technical program management and implementation, and customer advocacy and apply it at a rapidly-scaling company. This is a great opportunity to utilize your relationship-management and technical skills to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization and have a significant impact on GetUpside's operations and partner experience!
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with our Business Development team and participate in pre-sales discussions to ensure the feasibility of partnership plans.
- Accelerate partner integrations by leading the implementation journey: providing technical guidance, managing timelines, and owning the project roadmap and workstreams.
- Build the Professional Services team who will support partner integrations and collaborate with internal partners to ensure operational readiness.
- Develop standard methodologies and assets based on takeaways from past partner engagements in order to support future initiatives and product adoption.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience - particularly with IT operations, database systems, networking, application development, service architecture.
- 7+years of experience in an externally facing role, collaborating with executive partners, driving technical implementation/transformation programs, plus 3+ years of people management experience.
- Demonstrated success supporting customers or partners with API Integrations, technical support, escalation management, or technical consulting.
- Previous experience collaborating with systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions, and experience collaborating across business units both internally and at large enterprises.
- Good communication, presentation, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- A passion for working in a multifaceted and growing startup environment with a tight-knit, supportive team that strives to make work interesting, challenging and fun!
- A constant desire for learning and self-improvement.
The Fine Print:
- GetUpside employees are currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it's safe to return to the office, this role will sit full-time at our Washington, DC office.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.