GetUpside is a digital platform that connects millions of users with tens of thousands of gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores nationwide. Shoppers know us as the mobile app that offers 2 to 3 times more cash back than anyone else, and brick-and-mortar businesses know us as the platform that’s helping them earn more profit than ever before (and proving it). We know ourselves as community-builders. When people and businesses are better off, communities grow stronger.
About the Job
GetUpside is growing and is in search of an experienced Sales Operations Manager. You’ll join a team whose experience hails from places as varied as Google, Groupon, Belly and successful startup executives and venture capitalists. This is an opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing how personalized pricing can drive revenue for merchants in a scientific way.
In this role, you'll be responsible for detailing and implementing the sales infrastructure in order to bring on partners to enrich our marketplace. We are looking for results-oriented and hungry entrepreneurs who love technology and want to grow their career at a company looking to revitalize local commerce!
What will you do?
- Manage current Salesforce instance as well as ongoing projects
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to support the sales, customer success, and operations teams
- Create and run automation within Salesforce
- Implement and maintain business processes to increase data integrity for the database
- Align with the marketing team to improve the handoff of leads and feedback loop between marketing and sales
- Hit all project-related goals
- Collaborate with sales managers, account executives, and Business Development Representatives on weekly / monthly/quarterly sales results
- Coordinate relevant packages and third party sales enablement integrations
What do you need?
- 3-5 years' experience as a salesforce administrator operating within an interconnected, complex data structure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with equivalent experience considered on a case-by-case basis
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce.com supporting a sales team, with an emphasis on SalesCloud and ServiceCloud
- Experience leading projects within Salesforce
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for marketing automation system (HubSpot) and Salesforce integration
- Familiarity with Outreach.io
- Self-starter work ethic, ambitious personality
- Experience working in a fast-growing, early-stage business
The fine print:
- GetUpside employees are currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it's safe to return to the office, this role will sit full-time at either our Washington, D.C. headquarters, Austin, TX, or Chicago, IL location.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
GetUpside is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.