GetUpside is a digital platform that connects millions of users with tens of thousands of gas stations, restaurants, and grocery stores nationwide. Shoppers know us as the mobile app that offers 2 to 3 times more cash back than anyone else, and brick-and-mortar businesses know us as the platform that’s helping them earn more profit than ever before (and proving it!). We know ourselves as community-builders. When people and businesses are better off, communities grow stronger.
About the Job:
As a Sales Enablement Associate, you'll work hand-in-hand with our Sales, Account Management, and Product Marketing teams to ensure that our team members are using the most effective materials for every client interaction. This will involve both building new materials and adapting existing templates, as well as partnering with sales leads throughout the sales cycle to strategize & identify potential gaps in content & storytelling. Success is measured by the production volume, overall business impact of these materials, reduced sales ramp-up times, deal velocity, and cross-functional collaboration.
What will you do?
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to develop, execute, optimize, and assess the efficacy of content for pre- & post-sales merchant interactions
- Closely partner with the Sales Trainer to ensure teams can tell GetUpside’s story and use all materials to their full potential
- Use data to tell compelling stories that resonate with prospective clients
- Determine content priorities with Sales and Marketing leaders, feeding off of the larger company strategy & quarterly OKRs
- Map sales content to buyer journeys and identify and solve for gaps
- Communicate enablement content strategy and critical metrics to internal partners
- Build a positive relationship with sales reps & account managers
More specifically, you'll:
- Collaborate with Sales Trainer to coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Maintain sales enablement content repository to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities & content our teams need
- Define sales enablement standards & ensure team adherence, capturing and relaying feedback to continuously iterate on strategy
- Stay on top of trends, share industry insight, and provide recommendations on enablement tools, current training programs, and processes
- Work one-on-one with Sales team members to ensure they are optimally using our Sales & Marketing materials
- Serve as a content-focused liaison between Sales, Sales Ops, & Product Marketing to facilitate successful implementations of new selling strategies
What do you need?
- 3+ years of sales enablement experience, preferably in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven experience partnering directly with Sales/Account Management & Product Marketing/Marketing teams on content development
- Deep expertise in sales collateral creation and understanding of how these materials translate to achieving business targets & sales goals
- Excellent quantitative marketing skills with a successful track record of using data and analytics (CAC, CTR, open rate, etc.) to improve conversion through the funnel by experimenting, then scaling
- Significant experience with relevant technologies (e.g., Salesforce, Looker, Mixpanel) and ability to collect & interpret relevant data sources
The Fine Print:
- GetUpside employees are currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it's safe to return to the office, this role will sit full-time at our downtown D.C. headquarters.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
GetUpside is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.