About the job:
Our small but mighty People Team is growing alongside the rest of the company, and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition to join us this spring! In this player/coach role, you'll work on senior-level technical and non-technical roles across all departments, as well as provide management and mentorship to the Talent Acquisition team. You’ll lead the hiring process from role kickoff to offer while working with the Head of People to continuously iterate and optimize our process, tools, and candidate experience.
More specifically, you’ll:
- Lead a team of Recruiting professionals to develop, drive, and execute on the recruiting strategies that support GetUpside. This role will collaborate closely with our People leadership team to ensure that together we identify, engage, and hire within time, scope, and budget, while always aligning to our core values.
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for your own req load. You enjoy going deep in all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing talent, advising hiring managers on how to craft efficient and effective interview processes, and drive the offer process. You take pride in connecting people with outstanding job opportunities where they will be seen and appreciated.
- Champion the candidate experience. You see every interaction with a candidate as an opportunity to showcase our people, culture, and core values. You do not miss a chance to make a candidate feel valued.
- Champion our diversity & inclusion initiatives throughout the hiring process -- including the content of job descriptions, sourcing strategies, and the creation of inclusive interview processes -- that lead to measurable improvement in the availability and selection of underrepresented candidates for our roles
- Demonstrate a results-oriented and a bias towards action. You know how to drive projects and processes. You're not afraid to ask hiring managers or your teammates for what you need to get the job done. You thrive when running multiple searches, are comfortable with change, and are an active problem solver. You're familiar with key recruiting metrics and how to use these to get results.
What do you need:
- Minimum of 7 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. Previous tech company experience is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of current people management/team lead experience.
- Experience using an ATS with sophisticated reporting capabilities (we use Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as a proficiency working in a Mac environment, using GSuite products and Slack.
- A demonstrable ability to implement sourcing strategies that build a representative and inclusive candidate pipeline.
- An excitement about using innovative recruiting trends and practices to continually refine and improve the recruiting process and candidate experience.
- An ability to communicate, interact, influence, and negotiate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Great organization habits and a keen eye for detail– you have lists, systems, and processes to keep everything running efficiently. You're known for your prioritization and multitasking skills!
The fine print:
- GetUpside employees are currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Once it's safe to return to the office, this role will sit full-time at our Washington, D.C. headquarters. Relocation to the D.C. area is not provided.
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at GetUpside. GetUpside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.